The Box Tops for Education program has given away over $800 million to schools across America. Rivers Edge has earned more than $22,000 since 2004 from the Box Tops for Education program. Last year alone we raised $2,000. The money raised goes directly back to the students through teacher stipends and enrichment programs.
Box Tops for Education (BTFE) offers many easy ways to help our school earn money:
1. Clip: Box tops coupons from hundreds of participating products and send them to school. Box tops are worth 10 cents each when we redeem them.
2. Join Box Tops online now: — it’s easy and free!
- Bonus Box Tops offers monthly promotions and sweepstakes where you can enter for a chance to win thousands of Bonus Box Tops for our school.
- Coupons which can be downloaded on Box Tops eligible products
- Box Tops Bonus App: Free app found in either the App Store or Google Play, which gives Rivers Edge extra Box Tops when receipts are submitted.
- Participants must have a Box Tops account linked to Rivers Edge
- Check the app for bonus opportunities
- Scan receipt
- Rivers Edge account is automatically credited
** If you do not wish to download the app, but would still like to participate, send in your receipt with your child’s teacher’s name on it OR send a picture to email@example.com and it will be done for you and credited toward your child’s class.
Box Tops are found on many common products such as:
- General Mills cereals (e.g. Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex)
- Ziploc products
- Hefty products (e.g. cups, garbage bags)
- Green Giant vegetables
- Progresso soups
- Yoplait yogurt
- Land O’Lakes butter
- Motts applesauce
- Nature Valley granola bars
- Annie’s Organic products
- Fiber One
- Old El Paso products
- Lysol products
- Boise Paper
- Many others (check the BTFE website for a full list)
We will have several collecting contests throughout the year – the class with the most collected per student will win a special prize. Our goal this year is to raise $2,000.
Thanks and happy clipping!